• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app not syncing

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing a really stubborn issue with my Adobe Creative cloud desktop app, Enterprise account.

First off i saw a while back that my files were not syncing anymore so i reached out to customer support. They told me to remove some folders/files and restart the app. Did that, no results. After that they basically told me to uninstall everything using the CC cleaner app. I even deleted the previously synced folders from my Mac. Installed again; no dice.

After this i decided to create a new fresh user account on my Mac and installed everything new. Voila, problem solved.

I went on holiday and came back. Logged into my macbook (on the fresh account that worked) and now the issue is back again. Customer support by chat is really spotty and repeats the same solutions all over again everytime i contact them which is really frustrating.

Does anybody have a solution for this issue or perhaps is experiencing the same problem? I created a logfile but support tells me they cannot access this...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Roel5FF9,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please tell us the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and the operating system you're using? Since when have you seen the issue? Are you getting any error messages on the Creative Cloud desktop app? Is this syncing issue happening with all the files or with some specific ones? 

Please check this article and let us know if that helps:- https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

I'm using version 5.9.0.373 and am on MacOS Monterey 12.6. I'm (re-) experiencing this issue since a week or so. No error messages and none of the files that my colleagues are creating are syncing, so it isn't file-specific.

Already tried the sollutions in the KB article you gave me as stated above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Could you please share the logs from your machine with us via private message?
You can share the logs through the Adobe log collector tool. Here is the link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download the file. We can share the info with the product team so that they can investigate the issue further.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I have send you a private message.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the log files. I have shared the log files with our engineering team. I will keep you posted once I hear anything from the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Roel5FF9 ,

I hope you're doing well. After checking the logs shared by you, it is not clear from logs which files are not syncing. Is it possible for you to share some screenshots, and file names? Also, what is the sync state in the Creative Cloud Desktop Application? 

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Our team is still investigating the issue, For a quick response, I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on my Mac, three months ago I had the same issue; Creative Cloud not syncing with my apps, it says I need to update, but I'm up to date. Telephone service, helped by reinstalling CC, but that didnt last long, two days ago I have the same issue, I have had 4 tech support from India call center to help, they all want to do the same thing "share my screen", but that does nothis, Im about to call again, I hate that, hoping to get someone that knows what they are talking about, it seems they are reading from a script, repeating the same thing ove and over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yasir the Designer 

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please share the logs from your machine with us via private message?
You can share the logs through the Adobe log collector tool. Here is the link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download the file. We can share the info with the product team so that they can investigate the issue further.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I resolved my issue, Adobe Tech support helped by installing a fresh creative cloud app and installed new Apps on my desktop as well.

the issue was macOS didn't recognize, so Premmisons  had to be manually activated as Write and Read. Possible becuse im running Catalina in my late 2015 iMac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines