• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud failing to sync

Participant ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a MacBook Air M1 and am using an iPad Pro with Adobe Fresco...one project/document that I created 11 months ago did sync to my cloud library, but the changes I did to the document today, a few hours ago, are not syncing to the cloud.

I followed all the proposed trouble-shooting tips I could find here and elsewhere on the web, but nothing works.

How best to proceed?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Hi Till,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to sync files in the Creative Cloud application. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know what type of file is not syncing in the application, also the Creative Cloud Version installed on your PC?

Do you see any error messages in the Creative Cloud application? Could you please let me know if you tried pausing the sync and then logging off the creative cloud? Then re-logging in and starting the sync again. Also, we hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Till,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to sync files in the Creative Cloud application. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know what type of file is not syncing in the application, also the Creative Cloud Version installed on your PC?

Do you see any error messages in the Creative Cloud application? Could you please let me know if you tried pausing the sync and then logging off the creative cloud? Then re-logging in and starting the sync again. Also, we have an article link below to refer to, please go through it in case you miss any steps of troubleshooting.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

If the above troubleshooting does not help, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop application. Please refer to the below article link to perform the steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Please let me know how it goes and if the troubleshooting provided above helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelam, and thank your for your help!

The application I am using on the iPad Pro is Adobe Fresco, and the desktop app that I wanted to open the Frsco document in is Photoshop.

The version of Creative Cloud is 5.8.0.592.

Let me start by logging out of Creative Cloud and back in, after stopping sync, and the starting sync again, and the work my way through the rest of your links and recommendations.

Will report back with more, soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, no error message from Creative Cloud, and logging out and back in with pausing and resuming sync also didn't make a difference.

On I go, trying more of your suggestions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what step exactly it was that synced the file in question, but when I cancelled out of the document in Fresco, I was asked to log back into Adobe Creative Cloud, which I did. then the thumbnail of the documnet in question showed the round sync icon in the lower right corner, and after 10 seconds or so, the updated doc showed in Your Files in my Creative Cloud desktop app.

I guess that settles it, for now. If something else turns wonky, I'll drop back in here.

Thanks again for helping me to get back my way, Neelam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have another question, though:

Does the sync not happen until after I save and then cancel out of the document? It sure seems that way...I would expect the sync to happen after I save my most recent changes, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a method to force a sync, from within the document, maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Till,

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved. For your question about when the file starts syncing: Once you stop working on the file that is, you edit or do changes and close the document, the file is start syncing if the file is open, it will be in editable mode hence Creative Cloud will wait until it is saved and closed. I hope I answered your query.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. we are here to help you.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines