Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Creative Cloud File Syncing - 2021

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a new Mac Mini (the new M1 chip Mac), got everything set up as far as Adobe CC. The apps work and update just fine. I created a folder in the "Creative Cloud Files" area in the Finder for Work In Progress. I did this on the new Mini. Placed files in the folder and it synced fine. I also use a Macbook Pro 15 (Late 2017) Intel laptop. I sometimes use that as well to work on files. The folder created on the Mini synced fine and was there in the Creative Cloud Files area on the laptop. I later created some new files on the laptop from files in that synced folder. Saved those files to that folder on the laptop. A few days later I needed them while working on the Mini. They were not there. I checked to see if the laptop had properly synced the files and they had. They did appear on the web but apparently the mini is only syncing files created on the mini. When I go to the CC desktop app on the mini I get an error that states "Something went wrong." When I check if that part is syncing it is grayed out and says "Gathering information" but remains locked in the same position (see attached screen shot below). 

I've tried several solutions but nothing works (including restarting the app as the screen shot below suggests). It appears the M1 Mini no longer acepts content synced from other sources (in this case my laptop). I get the same message in the "Shared withYou" section (see screen shot below). My Libraries seem to be okay.

Help

Rich Larson

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 9.54.31 AM.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines