Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files not showing in Finder

Participant ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having an issue where Creative Cloud Files aren't showing in my Mac's Finder. When I go through the app, I'll have all the most recent files. When I try to access Creative Cloud through Finder, only some of the files are there. Is there a way to fix this? The system is up to date.

In an issue that may be related, so I'll mention it here just in case. Lately my Cloud has taken forever to sync. The other day, it took over an hour. Sometimes it won't sync at all but won't give me a reason the files won't sync. Some files will sync one day, then the next not sync.

Also, the issues seem to be getting worse. I work on a team and all members have access to the Creative Cloud. The other day, several files were deleted and none of us deleted them. Stranger, even though we should all have access to the same archive, the files were only in one team members archive. Everyone had completely different looking archives. In an even more annoying occurrence, one team member was inexplicably booted out of access to files the other day and had to be reinvited. Today, he had to be reinvited again.

P.S. I know Adobe might be able to see what's wrong via remote access, but my company's firewall blocks them and I'm still waiting on IT to get back to me on allowing a temporary session. I figured I'd post it here to see if anyone had any ideas.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using macOS Sierra? There sync tools have a problem with the new iCloud Drive Desktop sync…

Best

Haeme Ulrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you. I'm using the MacBook Air.

Do you know of any problems with this version of Mac?

Thank you,

JanelleR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of macOS are you using? The described problems are only with the most current (10.12)

Best

Haeme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version is OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.16.

Thank you,

JanelleR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you still the same problems? For us the service is back again after we had no versions of the files yesterday.

Best

Haeme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

All my problems are fixed, thanks in part to chance  and part to my IT department. The syncing to the app was fixed by...I don't know what, it just happened. However, my IT department was able to get the files to sync to my Finder. I don't know if files will keep being deleted somehow or if my teammate will keep being kicked out, as those are unpredictable. However, unless that happens again I'm going to think of this as fixed.

Somehow, the destination the files were set to sync to was different than the ones in my Finder. IDK how, as I haven't changed the setting since I started working here. But it's fixed now, so that's what counts.

Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know of a likely timeline for a fix for macOS Sierra? As a developer myself I know we get the pre-release months ahead of time, Adobe should have been working on this so that there were no issues when Sierra went public, which was seven days ago now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how early this was communicated. DropBox has the same problem…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines