• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud files not syncing to 2nd computer

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run my Adobe CC account on two computers - mine and my wife's computer.  A few months ago, her computer stopped recognizing our shared Adobe drive, so now she is unable to access our shared files on that device.  We've tried a whole mess of things to resolve it (pausing/unpausing sync, restarting computer/app, reinstallation of individual apps, then the entire CC suite, "upgraded" from Windows 10 to Windows 11), but it simply will not pull up any of our shared files, showing instead only files on the device's local Adobe folder.

How in the world can I reinstate that access to our shared files that her computer used to have?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Hi,

In addition to the details requested by Neelam already in her response, I would like to request you to try to Sign in to a 3rd device (just for isolating the issue) & check if you can access the shared files on the new (3rd) device. 

If you need a quicker resolution, please contact Adobe Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to view any shared files on your different PC. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know the below details:

>>Creative Cloud Version on both PCs

>>OS versions of both PCs, also when did you upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11.

>>Please verify once if you signed in with the correct Adobe ID on both PCs

>>Do you see any sync error in any of your systems?

>>How did you share your filesa] and what type of files are shared and to whom.

You can refer to the below article for more information regarding file sharing:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Please let us know if this helps and also provide the details we require to resolve your query.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>Creative Cloud Version on both PCs

where do I find this?  I've gone through all menus, options and commands on the CC desktop app and I can't find this.

>>OS versions of both PCs, also when did you upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11.

windows 10 on my machine and windows 11 on second machine.  We updated that OS as an attempt to solve this syncing issue about four months ago.

>>Please verify once if you signed in with the correct Adobe ID on both PCs

>>Do you see any sync error in any of your systems?

no.  The second machine will simply pull up an unrelated synced drive with none of our shared files on my synced drive.

>>How did you share your filesa] and what type of files are shared and to whom.

we had my creative cloud files shared folder that we could both pull up in windows explorer via the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In addition to the details requested by Neelam already in her response, I would like to request you to try to Sign in to a 3rd device (just for isolating the issue) & check if you can access the shared files on the new (3rd) device. 

If you need a quicker resolution, please contact Adobe Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Dj.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion of using a third device.  I can access the shared drive on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines