• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud files sync freezes other applications on mac

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use cc files to work from home. When cc files is synchronising, all other apps start running slow.

All apps working slow or react very slow when cc files is syncing. This very frustrating and time consuming. This isn't the case with dropbox. I changed to CC files because my dropbox space is limited.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the software and version. Please use EXACT version numbers. "Latest version" does not tell us that you really have the latest version and will no more be true at the next version level. A description of your Hardware (memory, disk space...) could also help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

16 Gb Ram, 780 Gb beschikbaar van 1 Tb SSD

Creative Cloud 5.1.0.407

I hope this information can help to find the problem and solution.

I installed the SSD just 2 weeks ago and performed a clean install.

There shouldn't be any clutter...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coming from this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/the-cc-constantly-asks-to-be-repaired-at-least-once-a-day...  (Mojave 8GB RAM and 16 GB on Catalina and 32 GB on Catalina) and having read this one: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/is-there-a-way-to-install-creative-suite-software-without...

this seems to be a problem of not only the "Latest Version" as this is in my case Mojave as well, but with my colleague, using Catalina and the full CC as well. Let me add, that the second post user is on PC instead of Mac as I, my collegaue and the OP from this thread. This might be something disturbing for a lot of users, right?

And as of this reading the latest version of CC is there anywaqy, isn`t it?

I realized that you are not a n Adobe employee, so let´s see …

Kind Regards and THX in advance,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the repair problem, just the syncing.

When I pause sync, I can work normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn´t have the repair problem on all machines and I don`t have it anymore on my machine. But still the machines are getting slower and slooowwer, if you know what I mean. 

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines