• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Folder Wont Update or Change Location

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stuck trying to chnage the location of my CC files to external drive. I keep getting this message "Unable to create the Creative Cloud Folder" when I switch the folder location.  I had it set up on my iMAC and trying to do that on my new MacMini. 

Anyone else experience this issue? I've searched other forums but all posts are at least 3 years old. Noting more recent. Any help is appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 9.27.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-22 at 9.32.25 AM.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you can use an external drive (and you can't use the root of any drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you very much can. using the Creavie Cloud Desktop app you cn change location.

But a lot of users have issues when changing paths, as it won't stick or change.

Seems to be a hit or miss problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

obviously, you can change drives

kglad_0-1650037879531.png

my statement was you can't use an external (ie, removable) drive and you can't use the root of any drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines