Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Fonts not syncing

Explorer ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have issues with Creative Cloud on and off and have had to use the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool a few times these last few months.  This time nothing is resolving the issue.

Issue: Adone fonts activated but Creative Cloud is stuck on Loading Fonts loop.  Also, the Cloud Services won't load.  All apps could still be updated.

I've reinstalled, repaired, turned off Widnows Defender and Malwarebytes...nothing is solving the issue.  Any assistance would be highly appreciated because...you know...deadlines 😞

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? Because I'm having the same issue and nothing I do fixes it. Adobe support has been unhelpful, to say the least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I am having same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

run a software scan of your computer for duplicated fonts and for corrupt fonts..

1. fix all font problems found

2. restart your computer

3. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

4. turn font sync off and then back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines