• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud just hangs on login

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really struggling with CC lately, just opening it! It just hangs with the wheel going round and then says its taking longer than normal but nothing happens. I have re-loaded and updated it but still it hangs. I really struggle to login to Adobe by a browser also (tried Safari & Chrome) again, just hangs and wont connect

Im running on a Mac Mini M1 

Any ideas why this is happening? 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update, I've just found that if I disconnect from my wifi and login via my 4G on my phone, it seems to connect without problem? Why is my broadband connection affecting this? Firewall issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to confirm, to help anyone else. It turns out this was an issue with the router, specifically Plusnet. I had to add new DNS addresses to my Mac which resolved the problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines