Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud on ipad - cannot select files to put into newly created folders

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on iPad Pro 2020

I have just created a slew of related files -viewable on Creative Cloud app - my work

Want to put them in a folder I just created on CC

Issue : - there does not seem to be any way for me to select from all my files and them move /slide them as a group 

into the new folder I created - at least on the ipad (and I want to be able to do this on the ipad)

If Adobe could add a select button and a move into folder feature - that would be great - 

Bonus - for later

Also want to be able to move folders (and or files around in a custom order - like moveable images in a gallery

thanks

if I am missing something obvious re selecting files - a link to a video would be great 

thank you

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing the issue? Would you mind telling us where did you create the files which are viewable on the Creative Cloud App? Where did you create that folder in Creative Cloud in which you would like to move those files? We're here for help, just need some info.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun

Yes  - still the same issue

Unfortunately - I do not have the bandwidth to recreate this 

If you would just run with it ?
Suggestion : follow my steps (per my post above) and see what you can do or not do ( you should be able to recreate 

what I did or do something similar - basically: a bunch of files/ ability to drag / drop to a folder and take it from 

there 

Thanks and have a great day 

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AF Web,

The options vary somewhat based on where your images are stored. The Files section within the Creative Cloud app section in the Creative Cloud mobile app corresponds with synced files within the Creative Cloud Files folder on a computer. If this is the section where your images are stored, if you click three dots below an individual asset thumbnail ... it gives a menu in which one of the options is Move, which allows you to move the file into a folder. This would need to be done on a file by file basis as unfortunately there are not options for bulk operations. If you're working with images I'd actually recommend using a different app rather than Creative Cloud. If your membership includes Lightroom it has more options and features related to moving, ordering, and working images online in general. There is a LR mobile app which can be used on iPad too.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines