Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud "You have been disconnected"

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

It is now been a month since i have a bug with the Creative Cloud. I had a student license with my school for 2 years and now that i'm a new school, i don't have access to my old account, that is totally normal. But i was logged in with that account on my personal computer, and now, i can't log in with a new account and use the softwares i need. There is a loop of "You have been disconnected" and i can't do anything about it (as you can see in the video). I tried some fixes like deleting files (C:/Users/User Name/AppData/Local/Adobe/OOBE/ and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache) but it didn't work at all.

I'd really like to use the Creative Cloud again. Do you have any idea of how i can fix my problem ?

Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ShapapK, sorry that you cannot sign out of the old Creative Cloud account on your personal computer.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html for steps you can take to remove any Creative Cloud account-related data from the computer.  Please update this public forum discussion if you encounter any errors while removing the Adobe-related certificates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I did all of these but sadly none of these worked... 😕 I had no problem deleting the Adobe-related certificates but it's still looping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ShapapK, is there any other software or utilities that are still installed on your personal computer? Anything that may be adding the log-in information?

For your next steps, please remove any installed Adobe software by following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html.  

ShapapK, have you obtained a new Adobe Creative Cloud membership? If so, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you trying to use now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, i do have Photoshop left and Adobe Acrobat DC. I'll try to unistall them. Is there a way to save all of my settings ?

Yes i do, and it is the student version, but not with the same account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preferences are retained, by default, when using the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html, ShapapK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is all fixed now !!

Thank you so much Jeff A Wright !

Have a nice day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, ShapapK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines