• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud says Full but is Empty

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope I'm posting in the correct area. For a couple of years now my Adobe Creative Cloud storage has been full and I've finally decided I've had enough of that. However, when I go to view files despite saying there are 64gbs taken up, I can't find anything. I have checked all libraries and even deleted them as they were empty anyways. I have checked lightroom(desktop and web) and it only shows me photos I currently have on my computer. And I've checked  the deleted folder and there is nothing in there either. 

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to free up storage, you have to disable the photoshop presets feature as described here (choose NO when asked to keep the data in the cloud): https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html

then go to your cc web site by opening cc desktop app>clicking cloud icon>cc webempty all 8 folders (4 in your files, 2 in shared with you, 1 in shared with you, 1 in deleted)click the lightroom link at bottom left of your cc web page and delete files from there.lastly, recheck your deleted folder

<moved from cc desktop >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preset Syncing was already turned off and I have done what you described I was just trying to keep my post short, sorry. There is literally nothing in my clouud files on web, nothing in my lightroom that isn't on my computer, no presets synced. I'm lost haha. Thank you though! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's on your computer isn't relevant. what's in the cc web files (including lightroom)?  those all constitute your cc storage files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your Deleted folder empty?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines