• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud slows down everything

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a problem. I installed the creative cloud and some applications like XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. In the beginning everything was fine and it worked. But after a few days I started to have problems with the whole macbook. Everything slows down a lot. I tried to uninstall all the programms and reinstalled everything. Now sometimes it's fine but sometimes everything slows down dramatically and I can't work anymore. I have a new macbook air with big sur and with the new apple m1 chip. What can I do? Thanks for help. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your activity monitor to see if coresync is consuming a large amount of cpu resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only about 0.4 %.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what makes you think this is an adobe issue?

p.s.

kglad_0-1615821937940.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The macbook is very new I don't have a lot of other Programms on the laptop. The Problems started a few days after I started working with adobe. The first time it happened the whole laptop got really slow. I deleted the Adobe CC Dektop App and everything was ok. But then I needed the cloud so I downloaded it again. For a while everything was fine but now adobe XD doesn't work properly anymore. It's very slow and some tasks don't work at all like the masking of pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a support number I could call? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Katharina, did you ever your Creative Cloud plan on any other computers?  Are you rating the performance change from when the apps were first installed?  What changed on the computer when you started seeing slower performance?

You can find information about what the difference background processes are used for at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-background-processes.html.  0.4 percent of CPU usage is not very high, but if you do feel that excessive system resources are being used by the background processes, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to investigate the matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new macbook air 2022 and my laptop has been wokring really smooth until I downloaded creative cloud. The same thing happened with my old macbook air.

The lesson here is don't install adobe creative cloud on your computers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

downloading wouldn't slow your computer. you mean, you think, installing cc slowed your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem last year when I was trying to download 4 programs, photoshop Illustrator Dreamweaver and indesign, at once onto a 32gb hard drive with only 20 gb free space so I think it just crawled trying to download the huge 5 gb programs and never doing anything (the programs never downloaded completely and i uninstalled creative cloud) except making my house wifi bog down and screwing everything up for the other wifi users. I got a 1tb Hardrive laptop last month and downloaded every program I wanted and no slowing of the wifi or nothing. So it's the computers memory that matters, In my case I think it was

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines