• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Stuck in Infinite Loading

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few days my CC only shows the loading screen when I open it (Screenshot) (Translation: The loading of Adobe needs longer than ususal).

I tried everything I found from Adobe and the Community:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud
  • Using the Cleaner
  • Repairing all Visual C++ Files
  • Deleting every other Adobe Programm
  • Deleting everything in the OOBE Folder

I know that the Problem hasn't really been fixed for years, but I hope, anyone found a solution I didn't mention which works.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

I solved it in my case!!!
I wanted to download a better browser for contacting Adobe Support.

But the download didn't work there either, so I figured the problem was with my PC.

I decided to reset my computer but I didn't want to lose all the apps. I then found a tutorial with which you simply reinstall the operating system (Windows 10) and after that I still had all the apps, files and Adobe CC worked again.

YouTube Tutorial:

How to Reset Windows 10 Without Losing Data - YouTube

I hope that anyone w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it sounds like you did all this, but make sure it was done in this order:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly it didn't work, but thank you!

I also tried the older win 10 installer

Do you have any other ideas how to solve it? 

Or did you see any other solutions on the internet or this forum which I might have missed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you still seeing the spinning circle when the cc app is trying to load?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, 

after a few minutes the cc app is crashing and following error notification is shown (Screenshot):

(Translation: "Adobe Creative Cloud is required to resolve this issue but is missing or corrupted. Download and install a fresh copy of Creative Cloud (Download Link).).

But obviously I have downloaded and installed Adobe CC, but I keep getting this error after loading for too long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try it.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keep us updated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it in my case!!!
I wanted to download a better browser for contacting Adobe Support.

But the download didn't work there either, so I figured the problem was with my PC.

I decided to reset my computer but I didn't want to lose all the apps. I then found a tutorial with which you simply reinstall the operating system (Windows 10) and after that I still had all the apps, files and Adobe CC worked again.

YouTube Tutorial:

How to Reset Windows 10 Without Losing Data - YouTube

I hope that anyone with the same problem will also find this solution working if the above don't work.

Signs would be if your computer was running slower than normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines