• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud trying to sync already deleted files

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud sync is broken for me, it's trying to sync a deleted file. The file in question does not exist anywhere on the cloud or locally

Ive looked around at other posts with this problem, and deleted the Coresync database files but the problem persists. Opening a new post now to get help from an adobe rep.

Already sent log files to adobe but will do so again if you tell me where to send.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having this same problem. I have 16000+ files trying to sync but I've deleted everything from my local folders, from the creative cloud folder online and from the creative cloud deleted folder online. (permanently). I canceled my account for a few months then re-activated it. Now it's trying to sync all 16000+ files again. I don't understand where it is pulling these files from and syncing from. There is nothing in the cloud web app and nothing in my local creative cloud folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've left mine syncing for several hours now and it just keeps restarting after it passes 15000+... so not sure what it's doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines