• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creqative Cloud Error

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After rebooting my desktop computer for another reason, a pop-up appeared Adobe Creative Cloud Error. I had the option to Cancel or Repair. I chose rerpair. After a minute or so, it showed Downloadiing. Now I can't find an icon or a creative cloud file anywhere on my PC. What have I done wrong?

Thank you.Sofie712

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer to see if there's still a problem 

if there is, and the cc desktop appears to have been uninstalled, next to your start button in the search field type creative cloud.  if the cc desktop app appears click (or double click) it to see if it starts.

update this thread with your findings.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big Thanks. Rebooting the computer took care of it. I didn't have the
desktop icon but it now shows up in my directory.
Thanks Again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome, and glad to hear all's well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines