Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete files from creative cloud storage

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have deleted all my files from creative cloud but still it indicates '100 GB of 1 TB used'. How do I get rid of the 100 GB so that it indicates 0 GB of 1 TB used?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Hi Henriw,

When you delete files from the cloud, they are initially temporarily deleted and are still restorable. To permanently delete, follow these instructions.

Let us know if you have questions or continue to experience issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henriw,

When you delete files from the cloud, they are initially temporarily deleted and are still restorable. To permanently delete, follow these instructions.

Let us know if you have questions or continue to experience issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response. This solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we have to click each individual file to delete everything?! this a joke! i have hundreds of files, where is the box that says select all! never using adobe cloud again, they only want to rip you off and force you to buy more storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution: select the first item in your list of 'deleted files', Page Down until you see the bottom of the list (this took me a long time because I had thousands of files to delete), then SHIFT + CLICK the last file.

You should now have all files selected, and can delete them all.

Great interface design by Adobe. Well done. /s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for this information, you just helped me greatly. I'm sure others will read this and in turn help them. I do still hope adobe stop dragging their feet and add something that will allow you to delete everything in a bulk. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines