• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Files from the Archived Delete FOlder

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been searching the forums and cannot seem to find a solution? 

It's unsuable at the moment if you transfer a lot of files - got to be prepared to spend a lot of time holding shift and hoping files delete, etc. 

The functionality with the delete all tag did not work for me - it just says deleting files but never deletes anything. If there are any other solutions or things to try that would be grand. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's touchy, but shift selecting is the best route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except it is not if you are transfering 500+ assets daily and all of those are going into the bin 😄 unfortunately I will just opt out to use a different system, which is unfortunate - because I like having it integrated into the software and libraries. 

Basically crashes or gives error codes if I try to delete more than 100 files at a time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know what you're disagreeing with, but good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help - but if you have not run into the issue - then it's hard for you to understand. On a personal account or a low-assets account. Shift + selecting works. But an account where you are syncing, transfering, moving, deleting, reupdating pver 25,000 assets a month - its not ideal to manually do clean up on shift-selecting and constant crashes and pop-ups saying you can't delete, etc. 
As most standard cloud services - they have built in functionality to delete the bin. Not sure why adobe does not. It's a shame because its integrated and works work - but does not have a way to maintain, sustain and clean up effectively. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh, i understand;  there are many problems with adobe cc.  you pointed out one of them.

i simply pointed out the best solution available on adobe cc. it's what you have to work with if you use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines