• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable all the background apps

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on Windows 10 and 11, and have creative cloud installed as well as photoshop and camera raw. (its all I use). Is there a way to disable the literally DOZEN background apps? Im sick of it using my resources, and even more sick of a reminder every time there is a cc or ps update, which is apparently every 45 minutes. If Im not using CC then there should be no apps running. Check for updates when I launch, thats fine, but when Im done, give my my computer back.  I went on the help site and chatted with a 'tech' who told me to clean and reinstall, which was insulting.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know, otherwise Affinity is looking better and better.

Thanks

Bob

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no adobe setting for that, but you can make your own executable to shut them down:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-background-processes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive already done that, thank you. Oh well. That just seems so crappy. Thanks for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome, and i agree:  there should be some adobe setting to allow control of background processes. but there is no such control and adobe makes no auxiliary app to allow control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines