• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed personal video file on my website

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe staff and members of this community, I was wondering if it's possible and permissible to embed a video from my personal Adobe Creative Cloud files on my website.

Thank you for any comments on this topic. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

You'll need access to the actual video file to upload it to your web hosting server.   Likewise, your hosting plan & server must support <video> MIME file types.  Some free & low cost shared hosting plans don't support video because it consumes too much bandwidth.  Ask you're hosting provider for more details.

Another option is to upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo video sharing websites.  They absorb the bandwidth for you.  Then copy & paste their <embed> code into your site page.

Hope th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything that you record belongs to you... editing the video with Adobe software does not change that ownership

So as long as you created and own the video you may do anything you want with the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John. 

I forgot to mention this detail: I'd like to embed the video so that it could be streamed from the Adobe Creative Cloud servers.

Thank you, again, to anyone commenting on this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need access to the actual video file to upload it to your web hosting server.   Likewise, your hosting plan & server must support <video> MIME file types.  Some free & low cost shared hosting plans don't support video because it consumes too much bandwidth.  Ask you're hosting provider for more details.

Another option is to upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo video sharing websites.  They absorb the bandwidth for you.  Then copy & paste their <embed> code into your site page.

Hope that helps. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy. 

Well, I was thinking that, since it's possible to share an Adobe Creative Cloud file with anyone knowing the link, it could also be possible to embed the video on my website being streamed from Adobe Creative Cloud servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.  That's not what Creative Cloud storage is for. 

You might be able to upload video to DropBox and embed it in your site.  But I've never tried it.   I prefer to put media files on S3 buckets at Amazon Web Services.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Nancy.

Got it. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines