Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 3634 - Cloud Sync not on my Apple Silicon

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after migration to my new Apple M1 Max, XD does'n access anymore to Adobe Cloud Sync. Error 3634 is the result. Uninstalled XD and re-installed with no success.

Any suggestions?

Thx a lot!

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

With no answer I completelly erased Adobe from my computer and reinstalled all.

Now it works.

A different solution could be more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tommaso, sorry you are encountering problems using Creative Cloud applications and services on the new Mac computer.  The current difficulties you are experiencing are due to using the migration assistant to transfer/copy applications from one computer to another.  To further complicate matters, you have copied over components and apps designed for the older Intel processors to the new computer.  In the future, please limit the use of the migration assistant to transfer over documents and settings and then install any needed applications on the new computer.

You mentioned that you tried uninstalling Adobe XD. Did you use the uninstaller as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html, or did you use a different method to remove the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jefff, thankyou for your reply.

Yes I used migration assistand, but unfortunately I did not see any possibility to "select" content to migrate or not.

I think you got the problem.

About the uninstal I did twice from "uninstall" in app folter and from "uninstall" on creative cloud app as mentioned on your link. With and Without keeping previous setting.

The result is the same: error 3634.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With no answer I completelly erased Adobe from my computer and reinstalled all.

Now it works.

A different solution could be more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I've uninstalled all the Adobe apps, but it won't let me uninstall the creative cloud app because it says there are apps still installed that require it, even where there are none.  Did you run into this?  I'm trying to fix the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff - I have the same issue.  I went through and uninstalled all apps using the instructions you provided.  None of this helped.  What are the next steps?  THanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines