• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 401: Unauthorized

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have saved a lot of documents to my cloud drive and am now unable to access it. All my work is gone!

Last week, I scanned some Lego box images from my own in-stock inventory to create vector art later. Now this week I cannot access my cloud documents. I am the only user on this account and the administrator. I get an error message on my PC/MAC. 

How do I access my cloud drive then? 

This picture shows there are files.

cloud_error.JPG

But when I click the images I get this message. I cannot access this feature on any of the Adobe apps.

error401.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried signing out and also creating a new password. I got these messages and noticed file syncing has been disabled. I have a single-user student account. 

cloud_error.JPGcontact IT.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know that it doesn't help you with this issue now, but you might want to consider Schofield's Second Law:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/follow-schofields-three-laws-of-computing-and-avoid-disasters/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have backups?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only through emails I sent to my professor, but other files are gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines