• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

False, Incorrect error that I've exceeded storage quota

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I had to delete ALL of the files on my cloud account to make the sync error stop. I only had a few megabytes in my cloud but it kept giving me an error about exceeding my quota even though there was nearly 98mb available. I was only using a few MB out of the entire 100 I have available. Even so I backed up removed, deleted everything in my sync folders just to make the errors stop. I am now only storing and saving locally on hard drive.

I've only been able to find one or two posts here with the same issue but there is never a solution posted. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error? What sync error are you receiving? Is it possible if you can share your Adobe ID with us via DM? Since when have you been seeing the issue?

We're here for help, just need some info.

Please check this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

You may also check this article to fix the syncing issues in the Creative Cloud app: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines