• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request - Creative Cloud Desktop App Dark Mode UI.

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as much as I love using Adobe CC. My #1 Dislike is the Desktop Application being so brigh with all the White Background.

I would exrtemely love to have a setting under USer Settings to change the application to a "Dark Mode UI" to make life easier on the eyes.

Q. Why do I say I'd like this feature added?

A. I'm a 5th Generation in my family to have developed Cataracts at the young age of 12. I'm now 31 and will be 32 in the Summer of 2022. I was told from my Eye Doctor in the Summer of 2021 I may need to consider Cataract Surgery before I turn 35. Being someone who works in the Entertainment Industry with Live Production of AV Programming and being blinded by Lights is never fun, especially with having cataracts. This has forced me to wear my Prescription Sunglasses just to ensure I can see everything I'm workign on. But this too will Dim my Colour Pallette while I'm designing things. Plus I work in a Dimly Lit room to easier focus and configure RGB Lighting around my workplace.

I love howeven that when I open up programs such as AE/AI/PS/PR that I have a very nice Dark Mode UI that doesn't impact my vision. There are a few things that could be better with some Programs. But I'd love to see this play out for at least the CC Desktop Application.

I'm running the following screenshot on a 27" Widscreen ASUS PC Gaming Monitor @ 2560x1440 for my Resolution and you can see how much "Dead Space" is all White and blinding.

LOTS_OF_PYRO_0-1643875817531.png

Could we please see an update to make this UI a Dark Mode Feature?

- PYRO
TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  suggestions/requests go here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines