Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Featured plugin missing

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have somewhat of a problem with Creative Cloud, in Stock & Marketplace under the Plugins section, I only Manage Plugins. I do not have anymore Featured Plugins like I used to. 

Can someone explain to me what happened?

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, log out log in, deleted hidden files/folders when uninstalling, killed Adobe processes in the Activity Monitor and my apps are up to date.

I have compared my versions of Adobe with other people, we have the same versions yet I'm the only one with this problem. 

I have Creative Cloud version 5.6.5.58 and my apps are up to date.

Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks,

Kevin 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevogo,

We are sorry to hear about your difficulties as you are unable to view the Featured Plugins in Stock & Marketplace under the Plugins section in the Creative Cloud App. Could you please let us know the version of the creative cloud desktop app installed in your system. you can view the version status through the steps as: Click on Help on the top left side of Creative Cloud App and then about Creative Cloud. It should show the version as shown in the picture attached.

Neelamk_0-1647634076067.png

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Following your request, here's my Creative Cloud version: 5.6.5.58

Thank you for your collaboration,

Kevin G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines