Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File sync not working after last update

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Creative Cloud installed its own update 4.8.1.435 this morning on my secondary PC. Since then, the file sync doesn't work anymore in this PC with already existing files on cloud. For instance it doesn't download the files modified or created and uploaded on cloud from my primary PC last evening when update were still not applied (and yes, those files/modifs are on the cloud: I see them using web interface). Also, it doesn't upload modifications I make now on existing files from secondary PC.

The only thing that work is creating new files and modify them from secondary PC: in this case, they are uploaded.

Is there an issue with this release 4.8.1.435 ? I can see it is even not mentioned on page: Release notes for the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

LP

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem seems to be solved... I dont know why nor how! Files that were not able to synchronize since this week-end on my secondary PC are now correctly synchronized. It took times but there it is!

Actually, there were a period of time on last week-end during which only one of my two PCs received the update. It seems the concerned files are precisely those I manipulated during this period. So maybe the difference of version between PCs is the cause?

So, I put this thread as "probably solved".

Thanks,

LP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines