• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file synchronisation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since two weeks my files are not synchronised with CC. Please help me?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Hi Harry,

Could you let me know whether these steps resolve your issue?

1. Open an administrator command prompt. (From Start menu, search for 'cmd', then right-click and choose 'Run as administrator').

2. Enter these two lines at the command prompt (copy and paste to make sure they are right):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CoreSyncExtension\customhook\CoreSyncCustomHook.exe" --install --component=CoreSyncExtension

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CoreSyncExtensi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

We'll need some more information to be able to help you. Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at syncforum-communication@adobe.com.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harry,

Thanks for sending your logs. There's no obvious sign of errors in the logs. Could you describe your problem in more detail? Are you adding files to your local folder and not seeing them synced to the cloud? Or vice versa? Could you give me an example of file name that has not been synced as you would expect?
Best wishes,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I uploaded a file, test.docx, and it is synchronised well! In the past when I opened the CC folder there were the green V-sings when the files were synchronised. Now I don't see them anymore. Any ideas whats the reason of this?

Kind regards,

Harry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harry,

Could you let me know whether these steps resolve your issue?

1. Open an administrator command prompt. (From Start menu, search for 'cmd', then right-click and choose 'Run as administrator').

2. Enter these two lines at the command prompt (copy and paste to make sure they are right):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CoreSyncExtension\customhook\CoreSyncCustomHook.exe" --install --component=CoreSyncExtension

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\CoreSyncExtension\customhook\CoreSyncCustomHook.exe" --install --component=CoreSync

Kind regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

These steps resolved my issues, also after restarting my computer the problem is solved. Thanks a lot for your time and tips.

Kind regards,

Harry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I'm having a similar issue: I have my session in two different machines (at the agency and at home) logged into my session.

I'm keeping the files synchronized on the Creative Cloud.

I did some changes at home last week, but I cannot see the last versionon the agency's machine.

Could you please let me diagnose the issue?
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines