Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font use after cancelling subscription

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I created a logo in Photoshop with Adobe fonts and then cancel my subscription at some point in the future, will I be able to use that logo? Can I download a font license for the logo or anything like this?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#act-cancel

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Adobe Fonts that you previously embedded into image files won't vanish.  But the fonts won't be available for use in new documents.

For example, a flattened logo image that contains Adobe Fonts cannot be edited but the image can be used in InDesign.

Does that help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/font-licensing.html#act-cancel

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts that you previously embedded into image files won't vanish.  But the fonts won't be available for use in new documents.

For example, a flattened logo image that contains Adobe Fonts cannot be edited but the image can be used in InDesign.

Does that help you?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yeah that helps a lot.

So as long as the text with the font in question stays in the image it's completely fine.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines