• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeing up space in Cloud storage

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to free up Cloud storage space by moving files back to my desktop. This doesn't work, as the files still show up in the Cloud. Going to Archive and removing them (I tried it with a file that wasn't a total disaster to lose) seems to cause the Cloud to get on to my desktop and remove the file from there too!  This seems very Big Brother! Do I have to put all my stuff that's in the Cloud on a thumb drive or something to keep the Cloud from getting its claws on it now? Is there something I am missing about how to do this? I tried using the Chat function but the person I spoke to didn't really know the ins and outs of Cloud storage.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any files or folders you put in the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer will be synced up to the Creative Cloud file storage.

If you move (or delete) and files or folders from the Creative Cloud Files folder they will go into the Archive at https://creative.adobe.com/archive (think Trash on Mac OS X or Recycle Bin on Windows). From the Archive you can either permanently delete or restore the files and folders.

Files in the Archive do count against your storage quota. So if you want to free up storage space you will need to permanently delete the files from the Archive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it not available. how can i fix it ? thank for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should have been redirected to this URL https://assets.adobe.com/deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines