• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. need to recover a deleted library.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I accidentally deleted an entire shared Adobe CC asset library and i'm wodering if there is any way to recover said entire library?  The library contained some 100+ items so i'd really like to avoid

I look at deleted items section within Adobe CC assets and unfortnately the library does not appear there...  Is there a way to recover the library that i don't know about?

thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue -- it's insane that this is not something they've covered yet. So many assets - gone, with so little fan fare. Cannot believe this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it doesn't help you now, but please see Schofield's Second Law:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/follow-schofields-three-laws-of-computing-and-avoid-disasters/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unreal. Is this really gone forever? I had a large library of hundreds of items shared with my whole team, I was trying to clean up our libraries, and consolidate into one, when I accidentally deleted the one that contained the consolidated images. I am gobsmacked that there is no way to recover a deleted library. 

If I go to the "deleted files" page, and recover the assets one-by-one, they simply disappear from the deleted files, and never reappear - presumably because they are being restored into a library that no longer exists.

Please, someone tell me Adobe has a fix for this that I'm just not finding?

And for the guy saying back things up - they are all backed up, but recreating the library piece-by-piece is going to take forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines