• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE CLOUD OF ADOBE

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One month ago I connected the customer service of Adobe because my whole creative cloud went missing. Adobe just blamed me for deleting my own files and have now 1000 illustrator files missing links.

The cloud system of adobe is unsafe and is definitely NOT the place you want to store your documents! I mentioned there should be a backup of the cloud system and they can just restore my backup so I have all my documents back (THAT JUST DISAPPEARED BECAUSE THE UNSAFE CLOUD).

Adobe just doesn't want to ADMIT it is THEIR fault and that the cloud they provide is an UNSAFE environment.

Adobe "promised" to solve my issues and they are not doing anything. 1 month in this issues I have to manually relink all my files that are missing. 1000+ files.. and adobe refuses to help. I had 5 chat sessions from 1+ hour, screen session, multiple emails and they are not doing anything but repeating. Let me help you, we are sorry, let me check the issue, what is your issue.let me transfer you to my colleague and then he will ask the same question all over again. Same text they copy past over and over again. They also promised a Manager would call me. NO BODY CALLED!. Then I filled a complain. (which I had to do through customer service swell and it took me more then 1 hour to get an email address for my complain because they did not want to give it) they suddenly they started calling and I mentioned write me a mail because I want to have prove of what you do. Now they stoped replying to my emails.

Long story short. DO NOT USE ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD. DO NOT STORE YOUR ITEMS ON THE CLOUD. DO NOT CONTACT ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

they don't help you!! they copy past their trained text and only blame you.

ps. I have all chats and session everything saved as a proof. If you want to read and see how they reply and take care of the customer

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

I had similar experiences with the customer service ended up that they left me alone with an unsolved problem (Laptop CPU heatens up to 100°C which is caused by Adobe's core sync process). This will be the first and last year with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar experiences with the customer service ended up that they left me alone with an unsolved problem (Laptop CPU heatens up to 100°C which is caused by Adobe's core sync process). This will be the first and last year with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you know what also sucks. If you use an outside cloud like apple. If your working in illustrator and save to say apple cloud and quit out the most recent version is saved to adobe cloud. So you have to save manually and ignore the cloud complerely...no auto save...And then keeop deleting from adobe cloud...Its so anoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is very bad info on the web which says "if you use the cloud, forget about making backups". But it's just as important as it ever was. If you'd been backing up your files, then Adobe messing up would have been just a minor problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines