How do I cancel cloud storage and what happens to my photos

?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Hi Larry,

It looks like you have a Photography Plan.

This article addresses some of your questions in the Storage and cloud services section

Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ

What happens to my files in the Creative Cloud if I cancel or downgrade my membership?

Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Cr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larry,

It looks like you have a Photography Plan.

This article addresses some of your questions in the Storage and cloud services section

Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ

What happens to my files in the Creative Cloud if I cancel or downgrade my membership?

Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website.

Your account will be downgraded to a free membership, which includes 2 GB of storage. If you’re using more than 2 GB of storage, you won't be able to upload new files to the cloud. To upload new files, delete files on the Creative Cloud server until the amount of storage

you're using drops below 2 GB.

If you're over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage. After 90 days, you could lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers.

You're not required to use the cloud storage portion of your membership if you don't want/need to.

Lightroom online is also part of your cloud storage

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

If you click on the LR logo in the top left you can delete any content from the Account Info section

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I cannot find is a way to cancel the storage portion without cancelling the app subscription.

How do I cancel the extra storage only?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines