• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to claim Seagate hard drive purchase 'Creative Cloud' special offer?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered my Seagate 8TB Backup Plus USB hard drive on 13 March 2021 but did not register for the Adobe Creative Cloud offer at that time. I'd like to do that now. How can I do it?

Thanks! Roy.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Thanks to Seagate who actually provide a local contact phone number and a helpful human being at the other end I was able to resolve this issue.  With their help I optained a redemption code which worked for the Creative Cloud offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html for information on how to redeem any offers for Adobe software or services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much, Jeff.

However I think the page that link brings me to deals with Adobe purchases
and not with special offers that come from third parties like Seagate. But
it's useful, and suggests I'll need to contact Seagate to obtain the
necessary code to activate my 'Creative Cloud' subscription.

Best wishes,

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Roy.  Yes, most third-party offerings of Adobe products are either via redemption code or through a process provided by the packager.  Please bookmark the page in case you need it to complete the offer from Seagate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Seagate who actually provide a local contact phone number and a helpful human being at the other end I was able to resolve this issue.  With their help I optained a redemption code which worked for the Creative Cloud offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thanks for the update, Roy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i m facing the same issue, how do i find a local contact number, please help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, this depends on where you got your DRIVE. You could ask whether or not that supplier has set up a website for product registration. As an example, lets say that the disc you have purchased is a LaCie SSD. Then you need to go to that company's website. Find the page for product registration. And the page, be that lacie.com/registrer, could give you a redemtion code or redirect you where you will find one. 

In your situation, is this a offer code unique to you. Or is it a promotion code not unique to a product purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines