• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clear Recent List from Taskbar Icon

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I know how to clear the Recent List on the main Adobe screen and how to change the quantity of Recent files in the Preferences, but how do you clear the Recent List from the Icon on the Taskbar?  Right clicking shows all the recent files and was not cleared by the options above.  We sometimes share a computer and some of my work is confidential and I do not want the it to be traced through Adobe.  I have tried doing them manually one by one, but it just continues and continues with no end.  Please help as one should have the option of clearing all history.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/clear-windows-10-jump-lists/

Create a new computer user account for guests to use.

You should not share your computer or Creative Cloud log-in with other users.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy, I do not have the option of not sharing - in the nature of my work I have to sometimes gives access to different people.  But the link solves the problem in conjunction with clearing the Recent List on the Adobe preferences.  If you set the recent files to 0 and then follow your link, the Taskbar Icon will no longer show a history.  Perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines