• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Adobe files from assets.adobe.com

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to upload adobe files to the assets.adobe.com and download those files from another PC/laptop where Creative cloud not installed?

How can I download files via online file repository

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​ forum.

Hi Raashidradzad,

As you have mentioned that you wish to upload the assets to assets.adobe.com and then use it on another machine, I would request you to follow the steps mentioned on this link: - Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets and update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​ forum.

Hi Raashidradzad,

As you have mentioned that you wish to upload the assets to assets.adobe.com and then use it on another machine, I would request you to follow the steps mentioned on this link: - Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets and update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Saini.

Can I download my synced files from asset website of Creative Cloud ? Or I just pull out from same folder is the same thing?

The logic of how creative cloud really wired to me, like google cloud, you can see a obvious download button after right click on file,

but in creative cloud however, NONE.

And I paid for this, yeah there's another " Document Cloud" but what's the difference with Creative Cloud? No mention either on official site or CC client app.

I just don't get it, I'll be grateful if you can explain to me.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to your question? I'm interested in knowing the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TheBrandBrew 

to clear or check all files stored on adobe's servers, use a web browser to navigate to the following locations. at each location there are several folders to check.:

https://assets.adobe.com

https://lightroom.adobe.com

https://documentcloud.adobe.com

https://spark.adobe.com

if you delete anything from any of these locations, check for a deleted folder where your file(s) was (were) moved. if you want to clear space you must delete files in the deleted folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines