• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download from Creative Cloud AllApps account & bypass the 'trial' versions (Fireworks /Muse)

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as you will know - if you have used fireworks for years as an 'older app' (and have no interest in using anything else as it does the job)  something happened and when we have to download fireworks it is no longer as before. Before (for 10 years) it downloads and runs fine when switching on Older App even if you switch to a new laptop and have to start again etc

We didnt have a serial number as it was part of the suite. Its the only app I ever used in the suite / creative cloud all apps. But something changed - and when we end up with the 'free trial' download option of course we can't then do anything. We never had a serial number. 

Adobe recently (last week) told me to download Muse from my creative cloud account - which I did - and got the same thing. A trial version. And no option to buy or use past the 7 day trial. 

You can see screen shot of what I see when I open it - and I am logged into creative cloud. 

There must be a way to stop the trial version process - which is the issue, surely?

I am no techie - and why I like to stick with apps that are fit for MY purpose- regardless of whether they are ever updated. Ive used it for over a decade. I have been happy to pay for the suite - only using fireworks.

So anyone know how to stop the trial version - or how to explain it to Adobe customer support so they can take remote access and do it?

fire.PNGMuse.PNG

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for muse, rename adobeipcbroker

on mac:

Applications->Utilities->Adobe Application Manager->IPC->AdobeIPCBroker.app

on win:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\IPC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines