• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download multiple files from Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded about 30 photos to creative cloud storage. Now I cannot find a way to download a group or all at the same time. You can select multiples and move to different folders within CC, but can't download multiples. Had I known this before using it, I would have made a zip folder of images. It seems a bit clunky if this is true.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

haighkj

Thanks for the info. As a professional user, more functionality in the storage would be helpful. Right now I'm using other file transfer and storage soulutions that are far superior.

I think most Cloud users would very much agree with you.

The Cloud today is a reasonable version 1 product but it's clunky, lacks fundamental features and is a latecomer to a rapidly maturing market. Other offerings currently shine in comparison.

Our expectations as consumers are very high be

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow I came hoping for an easy way to do what you can do with every single other cloud file storage system, which is download several items at once, and am genuinely shocked that this is not a feature of a product "Creative Cloud" by a major software company. Now I have to use Dropbox for a lot of my work because being able to browse and download multiple files from the web interface is a MUST. It is not always possible or convenient to have a full mirror (or any mirror at all) of actual files for the entire account on a machine, therefore being able to use the cloud as an actual cloud storage system is supposed to be part of the deal, but it certainly is not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bulk download very much needed, please add this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually do not use the cloud just for this reason. I email stuff instead of wasting my time with the SLOOOOOW system they set up. Can't multiple download and cant even scroll through the photos. You have to... back to folder, open photo, back to folder, open photo... rinse lather repeat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without bulk or batch download, this feature is totally useless for me.

A client sent me dozens os Jpegs split on 6 folders with subfolders.

I gave up and asked him to send to me in any other service: dropbox, wetransfer, hightail, etc. Any of them is better suited for this purpose.

I wonder if Adobe cant do a simple file sharing utility how they intend to make good editing, VFX and image software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a silly jab. I think after years of adobe prioritizing other development (for good editing, VFX and image software), they're unofficially saying, "use dropbox." If you check out 2015 Adobe MAX videos, you'll see experts all over the place continue to use dropbox for file share.

CC library sync is nice and CC file sync is fine among teams. Bring in another party and the whole thing starts to leak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other issue I have noticed, is that this thread was opened in 2012 !

So, I can presume that this is due to one of two alternatives:

1 - There are few persons that bother about this lacking feature

2 - Adobe does not care about this part of its portfolio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue here is that we are already paying subscription fees every month which include a storage plan.  It is marginally usable without this feature.  If they are saying "dont use this feature use a 3rd party instead", rather than simply updating their software to have the features that people paying for the software every month are asking for for 8 years, then that says a lot about the company's integrity. 

So to clarify--we are paying for this service every month through the CC.  If it's not usable, then we are paying for poor software.  8 years of this issue and no motion on it.  What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 80.5gb of assets I need to move- this is insanely dumb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is so damn stupid!! This can't be to hard? And with the money were paying Adobe, this is even more ridiculous...

So please, implement that you can download whole folders! Makes me outrageous..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

On a Mac I have a Creative Cloud root folder that lives in my Finder side nav with my other folders such as Desktop, Downloads, blah blah blah. Click on the folder, your list of files should be in there, drag the folder or files that you want onto one of your local drives or folders, that's it, all of the files will be copied to the new or existing folder. The other option is to use a program like Adobe Lightroom, choose file, Import Photos and Video, choose the Creative Cloud drive/folder, choose the files or folders that you would like to start editing, choose your import settings, click import. Now your creative cloud files are on your local drive, all at once, no need to download each one individually. Have fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you say is true, and similar was posted on this thread nearly two years ago, but it doesn't solve the problem that when logged into the web interface there is no way to download batches of files (unless things have improved since last I looked). Creative Cloud desktop is great when one is working on one's own personal Mac, but that isn't the only scenario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 4 years....how the heck has this not been addressed yet? I have 100's of files that need downloading and i'm not going to waste the rest of my life sitting and waiting for each one to be downloaded individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless Adobe have remedied this my thoughts are that Adobe likes it this way as they can keep there users on there platform if they have THEIR assets (not Adobes) - they make it a faff so you can't leave.

A quickish solution that I have found is to import them all to something like indesign - then package them and it will put the assets in one nice folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How the hell is this not a thing.

It would probably take 1 developer 2 days to get this up and running. such a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please allow me to join in.  Surely, a prime candidate for the "You have got to be joking" and "It is not possible that there is a reason for this" files.

For humor, I copy below my just completed online chat.  Strangely, the FIRST part, where I describe my problem, does not appear.  Suffice to say that I clearly detailed my "request" which was, "How, dear God, do I download multiple licensed Stock Images from my Libraries, because surely you don't mean to make me click one image at a time, wait, and repeat 100 times?!"

(and please see my contents after the chat transcript)

info: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at help.adobe.com? Visit help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent. 

info: You are now chatting with Parija.

Parija: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.
Michael B: hello, what is the secret
Parija: How are you?
Michael Bu: Peachy
Parija: Sorry. I did not get that.
Michael B: i appreciate politeness. But I really only want to get my question answered, which I typed in previously. I think it is a really easy question
Parija: I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I assure you that I will personally follow up on this and do my utmost to resolve it.

Michael B: please tell me how to download multiple stock images from one of my libraries
Parija: Sure, Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.
Parija: Meanwhile may I have your phone number to update your profile?
Michael B: xxx
Parija: As I can see you have Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year) susbcription with us and you want to download images. Right?
Michael B: yes, multiple images
Parija: Visit the Adobe Stock page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
Parija: In the upper-right corner, click your name and choose License History. The License History page displays the list of Adobe Stock assets you've purchased.
Parija: Click the ID number to the right of the image you want to download.
Parija: Click the down arrow () next to Save To My Library.
Parija: Click Download.
Michael B: Yes, that i do know. but that process is to download ONE image at a time. I don't want to do that 100 times. I want to SELECT 100 images and download them all.
Parija: I am sorry, I wish there could be a an option to download images all together but unfortunately it will take only a single download at  a time.
Michael B: Strange. please, next time you see the Product Manager for Adobe Stock walking down the hall, PLEASE ask him why persons who are paying for licensed images cannot download more than ONE at a time.
end

so, was I talking to a BOT?  That doesn't understand what PEACHY means?  Many many times I have declared that I want to DL multiple files.  But after several minutes of mindless babble, How are you?  Are you having a Joy Joy day?  Oh let me resolve your problem!  I get boilerplate copy and paste instructions for DLing ONE FILE!  And finally, the ADMISSION!

When the aliens come... they are NOT going to like this, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we are knocking on the door of 2018 and you continue to take people's money without adding THE MOST SIMPLE FEATURE THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A CLOUD SERVICE.

Please, please, PLEASE resolve this. Just make a damn recommendation and get it rolling. How is this STILL AN ISSUE 4 years later?! The V1 product hasn't changed anything, but you've increased my bill by 40% while taking away key features, like Dolby encoding...

For the love of all that's good, please get your shit together and start making products for professionals instead of a halfassed consumer market.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I think this issue has a solution already.

Go to Creative Cloud (App) > Assets > Open Folder (name of your assets folder) > voila! copy all the files to your drive.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue here is the web interface, not the desktop app. Yes, the desktop app allows batch handling of files, but the web interface doesn’t, which is a severe limitation. There is no way to download files from the web without opening each file individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are for the ones got stuck on the interface downloading individual files, anyway, it's just another way to fix the problem and not getting stuck on one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but it doesn’t solve the problem when you don’t have access to the desktop app or when you have shared a folder with a third party who needs to download a number of files via the web interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was happy to discover the creative cloud, im happy to quite the creative cloud. Better pay dropbox infinity storage.

To bad for adobies product ! So many years to solve that problem, means that adobe dont want us to download our file, its very bad idea from marketing plan.

I hope the team managment change in the adobe cloud.

Buy buy and bye guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So wait a second.. it's been 5 years and this issue still isn't resolved? that's just pathetic. I can literally download my entire archive of every post I've ever made on facebook but I can't download a folder of images for my client? Let me know when adobe cares about its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

select all > download !!!

that is all we're asking for, adobe once again dropping the ball. cant believe this hasn't been resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

critical updates​ critical bug​ bug priority​

Dear Adobe... seriously though, let us download multiple files. This is not even an expensive fix from a dev standpoint. ! This thread was opened 6 YEARS AGO! It apparently was a popular request back when bitcoin could still make you rich, please, pretty please, with sugar on top... make the fn update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virus wiped out my Creative Cloud computers. Have rebuilt computers but my only files are on the Creative Cloud. Is there a way to restore to my computer or is this 6 year old issue the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines