• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix sync errors in macOS Big Sur?

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning there,
Does anyone know how to synchronize the files in the Creative Cloud folder in Big Sur mac OS, other than the one proposed by Adobe in its publication at https://helpx.adobe.com/en/creative-cloud/kb/fix-sync-issues -macos.html
of November 20, 2020?
How to fix sync errors in macOS Big Sur?

I started a case with Adobe Support Spain; # ADB-17765512-W5X5 on February 1, 2021 and Adobe Support closed it on Friday, February 12, 2021 without fixing it.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if sync'g stops on the same file, the file is probably corrupted.  fix or delete that file and retry sync'g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer does not help me, but thank you very much for your kind comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why does it fail to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

—because you don't elaborate on how to sync (the author's original question) or how to go about "fixing" the file or why there would be a sync issue in the first place. I'm not even trying to save a file to the cloud, but straight from photoshop to my mac, and suddenly there is a sync issue?!! :< 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem here. Files not syncing on BigSur. Frustrating....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem - I've lost an entire library for my biggest client. I've been trying to get help for over 6 months and Adobe customer support are utterly USELESS. I've spoken to over a dozen agents, wasted around 2 weeks worth of hours on chat, remote connect etc. Almost every agent has had to be told the issue right from the start, and they've tried the exact same fix, funnily enough with no more sucess than the previous agent. And today I get told the issue is with Big Sur, not any Adobe application. At which point I asked if this was an issue for all Big Sur users, and then the response was amended to "no its just your computer". Yet I have no custom hardware or software settings. My macbook is less than a year old, and the issue existed on my iMac 2011 which was certainly not running Big Sur. So anyone who actually has a clue, and a real answer - please step forward!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines