• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to go back to a previous version of Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I downloaded the new version of Photoshop (2024) in Creative Cloud. Unfortunately, I uninstalled the old version and found that the new one does not support my hardware. How can I go back to the old version of 2023? Where can I download it?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if it is available in your Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials.

other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat . i dont need the c loud but that is what  come s up on my screen. and then i cannot edit my roar photos.. Just would lik e to reinstore 2023.. in the past i could do that easlily.. i was also billed for both photo shop. my only apr i use  and the the cloud which i never use.. i have used photo shop and have thousands of edditted photos and this is really frostation.. all i want is th reinstall 2023  I have always paid for my photoshop...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this was fine in the past but icant go back to 2023 the new version 2024 is no good to me as i dont have the latest computor. I think ther has to be a work round otherwise my photoshop is useless  as i cannot edit my raw photos etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you enabled show previous versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you enabled show previous versions?  where. could always roll back to previous before.. now i cannot edit my raw 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the cc desktop app, click the hamburger menu at the upper left > file > preferences > apps > enable show older apps

kglad_0-1718206367556.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find an icon for settings so I can't revert to an older version.  Hence, I'm stuck with the 0xc0000142 error and can't use photoshop. 

ruthc42312669_0-1719426227126.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ruthc42312669 click the ellipses ... to access other versions in the drop down menu

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1719427634378.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you check my screenshot showing the hamburger menu > file > preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines