• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS IN THE MOBILE VERSION OF ADOBE PORTFOLIO?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, first of all i dont know where to put this comment because thers no space for adobe portfolio. 
My question, is where in adobe porfolio I can make adjustments in the mobile version, because in my computer everything is fine but when you see the porfolio page in the cell phone the buttons are to big, the images to small and it doesnt have the same nice view as the computer, also the menu i want to change the backwround on mobile version and i dont know where to change that, can someone help me please porfavor porfavor. 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Hi @Maritza M5E81,

You DO NOT make special adjustments for mobile devices.  All Adobe Portfolio Themes are responsive to fit mobile, tablet and desktop devices.  If you're unhappy with the way your Theme appears on mobile,  try a different Theme.  There are currently 12  Portfolio Themes to choose from.  See links below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio help may be found here: http://help.myportfolio.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maritza M5E81,

You DO NOT make special adjustments for mobile devices.  All Adobe Portfolio Themes are responsive to fit mobile, tablet and desktop devices.  If you're unhappy with the way your Theme appears on mobile,  try a different Theme.  There are currently 12  Portfolio Themes to choose from.  See links below.

Hope that helps.  Post back if you have more questions.

=============

TECH SUPPORT: Adobe Portfolio Team

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, but the porblem is my pc version is perfectly fine. I just want to make some slight adjustments only on the mobile version, on the same theme. Is it even possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what "slight adjustments" you want to make, aside from image & text sizes or layout margins.  And those will likely effect both mobile and desktop.  So to answer your question, no.  Portfolio doesn't have special settings for mobile only. 

For better answers, please contact the Portfolio support team directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I echo this poster's comments. I want to make edits to the type size for mobile portrait view in the Thomas template. It is NOT responsive. The type is way too small to read in portrait mode, fine in landscape, but who looks at their phone in lasndscape mode? 

Is this possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this possible?

=======

No. 

- Portfolio FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
- Contact Portfolio for technical support - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines