Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to put an audio file on creative cloud

Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made a M4A file with Audition, but if I try to put it on creative cloud, I am not able to play it inside creative cloud. Why ?

[Mod note: Moved to a more appropriate forum]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try MP3 instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just put a MP3 file on creative cloud : same problem : I can see the file icon, but creative cloud does not play the file. 

That is strange is creative cloud recognise the M4A file (I can see "M4A" under the icon), but not for MP3 file (under the icon I can see "MP2" instead of "MP3").

I know MP3 and M4A audio files are accepted by creative cloud, so why it cannot play them ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser are you using?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried two things :

1) Put a WAV audio file on creative cloud : same problem (unable to play it on creative cloud).

2) As I know creative cloud can play video files, I have put the M4A audio file inside Premiere Pro and select a video export like H264 (Match source adaptative low bitrate), but the result is a file of 1 Go (for one hour of music) : too big file for me.

Have you a solution in order to be able to play an audio file inside Creative cloud ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't, sorry.  It's not something I use or need.  When I put files on CC storage it's for sharing with other devices or colleagues to download. I don't put media files there for people to click & play.

If you can make a good case for why you need this, please submit a feature request to Adobe User Voice where other users can vote on it. Maybe it will be added in the future.

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines