• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to install Creative Clouds and applications on older versions

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hardware (printers and crop plotter) don't work with Windows 10 or the latest Win 7 64 updates, so I have to install windows 7-64 only with Service pack 1. In a not too distant time I was a ardent advocate of a PC's cost-effectiveness over a Mac.

I need to install Creative Clouds and app for windows 7 Service pack1

With Microsoft's "bankruptcy" she is having to force new machines to sell her unstable and inoperable operating system, setting traps so users have to unwrap thousands of dollars to have your production system balanced. Think that here in Brazil the dollar is 4x1, ie to buy a dollar I have to shell out 4 reais, ie a minimum wage here equals US $ 250. A good-looking motherboard PC, i7 with 32 GB of memory, 240GB SSD, 2T HD and a 32 "monitor comes out for about $ 3000 or 1/4 of a popular car 0km

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Hi Chico_Crevin.
Due to policy changes during this time, the only downloadable version of Creative Cloud is the latest version and the previous version.

https://theblog.adobe.com/changes-to-creative-cloud-download-availability

As you may know, support for Windows 7 will end on January 14, 2020. The Windows 7 update also includes important fixes for security vulnerabilities. Updates released after Service Pack 1 are also important from a security perspective.
It costs money, but if possible, I thin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chico_Crevin.
Due to policy changes during this time, the only downloadable version of Creative Cloud is the latest version and the previous version.

https://theblog.adobe.com/changes-to-creative-cloud-download-availability

As you may know, support for Windows 7 will end on January 14, 2020. The Windows 7 update also includes important fixes for security vulnerabilities. Updates released after Service Pack 1 are also important from a security perspective.
It costs money, but if possible, I think that it would be safer to use hardware compatible with Windows 10 in the future.
By the way, in terms of cost-effectiveness with Mac, I think that Mac is more expensive than Windows because compatibility between OS versions is not considered much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines