• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invitation to a shared folder not working

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've signed up to to Creative Cloud for a shared folder, after clicking the 'accept invitation' link it takes me to assets.adobe.com/files but nothing is showing anywhere under any heading. The email I signed up with is listed as a member on the shared folder and I got the invite by email. 

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what link you were sent, but a shared folder/file link from adobe cc looks something like, https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/143742d5-e3e4-4d49-5f2f-a9ec74cec88a

let the sender know they sent a broken link and refer them to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html for info on how to create a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks,

Unfortunately I can't get hold of the sender now for some time.  This is the invitation I was sent.  

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 15.40.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's a shared library invitation and i don't see how that could be in error because the link is generated by adobe.  however, the sender can revoke the invitation and i don't think the invitee would see anything.

in any case, there's nothing you (or anyone other than the inviter) can do.  if the inviter still wants you to join, they need to resend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud does nort indicate any problem though, whoch makes it quite confusing.

Perhaps a feature req.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines