Exit

It took me 40mins to find adobe support by phone and yet no one helped

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post has nothing to do with any of the following topics:

File sync, Collaboration, Libraries or Cloud storage web assets

I selected it because adobe didn't give me any option for others or general support. 

It took me 40mins to find adobe support phone number, as they keep rerouting me to https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/contact.html where they only have articles and another "contact us" link that also take you to the same webpage (https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/contact.html)  where you just came from. After almost breaking my laptop out of frustration of not been able to contact adobe support I found two different phone numbers listed for support, 1(800) 585-0774 and 1(800) 833-6687 when I tried to call them an automated greeting answered my call as expected and place my call on hold for only a few mins however at of the holding period an Indian guy (best guess as his accent was very close to mine) answered my call "hello" and then immediately ended it with a giggle. I tried again and the same thing happened again, in total my call was answered 6 times by multiple individuals, and ended the call immediately after hello. I have recorded my journey of funding adobe support phone numbers and phone conversations. I would like to get help regarding my payment issue and I would prefer if it's not an article or open to public question in a community post.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aniket, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems contacting our support team. Please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin your interaction at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  

I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I am not even seeing a chat event being logged, which indicates the process is being blocked.

Please also be aware the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html to utilize an individual membership. Not having access to one or more servers may be causing your current difficulties including your inability to begin a secure chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never said that I ever started a chat, however, after reading your reply I googled again and went through your "support" page. I didn't find any chat pop or start a chat button so I am unsure what you are referring to when you said "I am not even seeing a chat event being logged...". How may I suppose to know anything about servers, I not trying to become an IT professional. It's getting really frustrating now, all I needed to do was edit a PDF a few months ago, back then I was sold that product in a bundle of products with "creative cloud" I am not a creator and I have no use of your other services so I decided to cancel my subscription. Then I was presented with a cancelation fee of $40USD which is about $50CAD, Because I wasn't aware of any cancelation fee I decided to call and ask why there is a cancelation fee of $50, later I find out adobe has no intention of providing any support to their customer, then I decided to post on the community forum where @Jeff A Wright replied with something that had nothing to do with what I wrote in the post. Chat and servers were never the issues, all I want is Adobe to provide real customer support service, as so far the experience has been something like customer frustration service and I must say adobe is killing other companies in that category. $50 cancelation fee and the unused monthly subscription is a lot for my broke ass wallet as a student I don't know about others.

And as mentioned in the original post as well, I have documented my customer support journey with adobe as it's been more 5hrs now and I am still looking for real support from adobe.

adobe 3.PNGadobe 4.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aniket, for more information on the cancellation process see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html. You are correct; we charge an early termination fee if you attempt to cancel a yearly membership early.  Please either begin a phone call using Nancy's link or begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html if you are trying to reverse the fee.

As previously discussed and proven by the screenshots, you appear to be blocked from beginning a chat session in the current web browser.  Please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet if you need to begin a chat session or access the secure form to cancel the membership.  The inability to create a secure chat session can also affect your ability to interact with secure forms to request a membership cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone support varies by region but it's typically M-F during normal business hours.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Wait times will vary depending on call volume at the time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you I will try to get hold of someone using the Canadian region phone number and try my luck again tomorrow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines