• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Items don't delete from CC Library Archive

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone into the CC Library Archive to delete items permanently, but get this error every time. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.03.14 AM.png

I saw other posts with people having this problem but I couldn't find a resolution to the issue. Any steps on what to do?

Thanks,
Teresa

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what were the steps you took to go "..into the cc library archive"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at https://assets.adobe.com/deleted# and looking at my deleted files. Then I select an item (or a few) and click "Permanently delete" in the upper right corner, but that's when I get the error that the asset can't be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clear your brower's cache and/or try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're are sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please tell us if it's happening with all the assets or with some specific ones? since when have you been seeing this issue? Are you using the Creative Cloud Desktop App or the web to complete this task?

Did you try deleting files from the URLs below:-

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun, 

It happens with all of the assets. I tried using the assets.adobe.com link and got the same "Could not delete assets permanently" error. I don't have any files in Lightroom, Document Cloud, or Creative Cloud Express.

Thanks,

Teresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking. I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

I am unable to contact support directly. My organization requires me to have a representative reach out on my behalf but unfortunately they are suggesting that we find a workaround to using the CC Library instead. Are there any other suggestions on how to delete these CC files? At this point, could we try deleting the entire library and reimporting?

Thanks,

Teresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind! I think we're just going to delete the entire library and not use the cloud any longer. We'll just have to manually update our local libraries. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines