• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just trying to get the feedback survey from my last assistance.

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 days ago I had the worst tech assistance I ever had in my life with adobe. I'm not going to start venting here about everything that happened, but it was really, really bad. I ended up finding the solution to my issue outside any adobe assistance, in a completely different forum, and it was so simple that the only explanation for me to be 2 hours on the chat for nothing is that the assistants don't know a thing about the products, or don't want to help.

But that's not the worst part. After that I received an email saying that my case was closed, but never the normal feedback survey. So I contacted adobe again on the chat to ask them to send the feedback survey. They didn't answered, closed the conversation immediately, and since then, I can't access the chat, it always says that it is closed.

Now, I know there is a phone number, but not in my country, and for what I have read online, the waiting time is huge, so it's not really and option for me unless is free (I can't get information on whether it is free or not).

Now, if I always make sure to give great feedbacks when I get good assistance, I think it is my right to give a bad feedback when I receive terrible assistance. I'm not asking for much, just to be sent the feedback survey that is normally sent after we received assistance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure you'll find what you want, but for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I don't think that helps, since it's more to report technical issues with the apps. That I solved, not thanks to adobe assistance, but I did. 

My problem is more the fact that they kept me from giving feedback since they knew it would be bad, and blocked me from the chat assistance when I asked about it. I never expected this level of bad in a customer service. I know adobe customer service is not the best, but actually blocking you from it just because you asked for something that it's normal to send you after you got assistance is a whole other level. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i understand, but those are your options for leaving adobe feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The choice to solicit customer feedback isn't yours to make.  That's Adobe's choice.

They may not have available staff right now to handle surveys.

As a fellow product user, I'm not privy to your customer case number.  But you are.  It's recorded in your Support History Panel. 

https://account.adobe.com/support

If it makes you feel better, you're welcome to write a letter to Adobe's corporate headquarters in San Jose, California.   Do a Google Search for "Contact Adobe."

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not having available staff?? It's a stars rating system to rate the support you received. Probably just goes somewhere where once in a while someone checks the number of each star ratings. I had been in contact with them 2 days before and they sent the rating email. They always send after you've been in the chat with them. Except when things didn't go well?? Sorry, but to me this seems more like something very immoral and unethical - do not send it when the client is not satisfied and so we don't have bad reviews entering. But then then entire rating system is a fraud, since they are selecting just to receive rating from happy customers and shut down the not happy ones. I always received one after assistance from adobe, so I really don't buy that "not having staff available" thing.

I am very happy to give great reviews to the ones who did a good job. I'm even very forgiven of some things, because I understand how hard it can be to work on custom support. Rarely do I leave a bad review. Most of the times a problem can't be solved, it has more to do with the company policies than with the person answering you, and having friends that work on customer support, I know those bad reviews can be harmful to them when in reality they really couldn't do anything. But there's limits, and that assistance crossed them. 

I know where my case number is, and I've been looking to any way to contact adobe a lot. But I highly doubt that a letter will be read, whereas a 1 star review, would simply enter the system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TaniaGomesArt 

i'm not sure this will help, but there is a ticket opened and available to you regarding your chat, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad Thank you.

I was able to talk with someone on the facebook messenger. They took the feedback and say they will report to the agent's manager. Also gave me 1 month free on my subscription for the troubles and the bad assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that sounds promising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines