• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries sync error caused by CC update

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I updated today my Creative Cloud to 5.3.0.468 & CC library 3.8.27.3 and I am now receiving this error (see below) that I must upgrade to the latest cloud libraries.

I have followed all the instructions at:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html?mv=product&mv2=accc

And the problem remains. 

Can anyone (preferably an Abode technical staffer) suggest a solution that works?

Thanks!

CC issue.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: I am running on Windows 10 version 2004, 16GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X six core

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem on Mac and Windows 10. Have tried the suggested fixes. Problem with Adobe not your setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had exactly the same issue. it upgraded first thin this morning and suddenly a sync error.

Running Win 10 Pro ver 1930.

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.50 GHz, 48 GB RAM

Trie all the suggested fixes but no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same fault here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now fixed by update to cc desktop released by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem.  I went through the utterly ridiculous rigmarole of actions instructed by the page I was directed to, and the problem remains.  Insanity for me this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue.  Have not upgraded anything but have ths same problem.  As with others have tried all the suggested fixes without any solution.  Adobe - please get this fixed asap as interfering with my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden all now ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, mine is fixed now.  When I logged on again, a message came up to update Creative Cloud.  I pressed the button and then on restarting it, the problem had gone away. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is fixed for me now, but niot as a result of any of the actions I took yesterday.  A further update was made to CC which appears to have made the issue go away.  I hope it stays gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

We are currently posting Libraries update to the helpX page, so you would be able to pull it from there and install in case you haven't got the update with CCD for some reason.
You could try to sign out and sign in back to CCD to trigger the update.
If that still doesn't help, please DM me - will provide with the installer.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if anyone is still seeing the problem, please find the Libraries installer here (solution 1 part):
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Please, let me know if you are still seeing an issue.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariia, that solution did not work for me or for any of the other posters who responded to me.  What appears to have fixed the issue is a further update to Creative Cloud issue yesterday.  Please could you confirm that is the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the time you were trying the solution in the article there was still previous CCLibraries installer posted  - that's why it didn't resolve the issue, as it was the same verion as you already had. We have updated the installer, so if you would try it before you got an automatic update via CCD it would fix the Sync issue for you.
There might be some delays with automatic updates for some reasons.

Glad you got unblocked!

Thanks,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines