• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login required every time after restarting the PC

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Products are logging out every time I restart or shut down my PC. Another problem is that it is considering that I'm logged in to 3 computers at the same time even thoug it is the same computer, I only use one PC to work.

Does someone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same computer (if it supports 32bit and 64bit) probably has a 32 bit and 64 bit install listed for the same computer.  that's counted by adobe as one install. but if you think there's an unrecognized computer, you can sign out from the unrecognized computer via your account,  https://account.adobe.com

your log in problem is because something (eg, av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc) on your computer is removing or corrupting your cached login credentials.  

your cached adobe credentials are stored in the OOBE folder.

Mac OS: \User\<user name>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder.

To access the hidden user Library folder see*

Windows: \Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder.

To view the hidden AppData folder, see **

*https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

**https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html#:~:text=Click%2....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

I solved my problem logging in using my Adobe password instead of the Google login option. 

I don't think the issue was related to 32 bit and 64 bit cause I'm only using 64 bit system and software. 

When I was using Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects all together, the option to sign out from one of the computers would pop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines