• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my synced files after crashing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My illustrator crashed 3 consecutive times while I was activating some fonts from your website and the crashing caused my synced files to get deleted. They are not accessible anymore on my computer and the only way I can access them is on my creative cloud on the browser--not even in the assets folder it's like a hidden folder or something: apps.breadcrumbs.tabs.archive. The folders are renamed with some extra characters, some files are not sorted properly in their folders.. Is there a way to get it back to when it was before the crashing? The only way I can see is download each manually and sort them out manually. I', mnot even sure if all my files are there... I have a deadline this week and your support has not been very helpful and quite slow. Your support app for screen sharing crashed about 20 times when we were using it, your support replies very very slowly, I cannot call you through my mobile device for some reason (I am not from the US). Please, can someone who knows what they're doing help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please embed scenshots in your posts. Don't attach them.

Please tell us exactly where and how you saved the files. And which actions caused Illustrator to crash. Does that happen regularly with those fonts? Or with other fonts as well? With other files?

How large are those files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 9.45.45 AM.png

My files are found here and the only way for me to see this folder is through recents. It's not under "synced files." My illustrator crashed after I activated fonts from the adobe fonts url. After I activated one, my illustrator crashed and I restarted it. Then I activated another one and it crashed again and did it one last time. Didn't really mind because my illustrator crashes frequently and I never lose files like this.. The file that was open was only 24.5 MB. 90% of my synced files were wiped out and now I need to download each of them manually and upload them and sort them in folders as they're not sorted in their folders anymore. I've accepted that I have to do it manually, but if you have quicker solutions please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines