• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major Creative Cloud syncing issue for files & fonts

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading my Mac, Creative Cloud wont sync any files or fonts. This is an issue throughout all apps. Creative Cloud gives me a constant loading screen when I try to look at the fonts. It's been like this for over a week. With Adobe XD, I can't even start a new file, since its trying to connect to the cloud to create one and the service/syncing is hung up for some reason.  

My rig: 

MacBook Pro M1 Max 2021

OS Monterey

Things I've already tried that didn't work: 

- Closing & opening CC

- Uninstalling & reinstalling all apps and CC itself.

- All apps are up to date with the latest versions.

For XD, yes I went to that error message page and tried everything that was listed. Nothing has fixed it yet.

I could really use some help. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Thanks, Ryano. That is the likely cause of the current sync problems you are encountering. Adobe applications are not designed to be copied from one computer to another; neither are the files used by Creative Cloud files.

Most individuals have reported downloading and using the CC Cleaner Tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove all Adobe software, resolve any problems, and allow recovery from utilizing the Migration Assistant. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryano, what process did you use to move over to the new MacBook Pro?  Did you utilize Apple's Migration Assistant?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright 

Yep, used the Migration Assistant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ryano. That is the likely cause of the current sync problems you are encountering. Adobe applications are not designed to be copied from one computer to another; neither are the files used by Creative Cloud files.

Most individuals have reported downloading and using the CC Cleaner Tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove all Adobe software, resolve any problems, and allow recovery from utilizing the Migration Assistant. 

If you have already run the CC Cleaner tool, Ryano, you may want to start over. First, format the new MacBook Pro, use the Migration Assistant only to migrate documents and settings, and follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html to install the Universal versions of our applications on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok great, thanks Jeff. I'll try the CC Cleaner Tool and reply with the outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright 

This worked. Praise be! 

Much obliged Jeff 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fantastic, thanks for the update, Ryano!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines